Workshop price: $800
November 5, 2022
Join me for an intimate FULL 1-day, IN PERSON, hands on workshop where we will break down and fine tune light with NO guessing. After the workshop, you will have a clear idea on how you will use light (regardless of the source) according to your desires. You will come from the workshop feeling empowered, and inspired with all aspect of light that will allow you to CREATE the images that you desire!
This will be a full day workshop that will begin at 10am.
There are a lot of photographers within the industry these days and the only thing that can make you stand out is LIGHT. Without light, you will have no image. I have always been a lover and chaser of light. Light always changes, and will continue to bring photographers new surprises with every shoot. Learning how to SEE, manipulate, shape, and control light is the ultimate goal! The game has changed for 2022! The average person is able to create ok looking natural light images. If you want to stand out, you must invest in your craft and step your game up!
We will dive into advanced natural lighting ( no flashes or reflectors) and how I combine natural light and created light to achieve a different, yet non-flashy look. As well as how to simulate different natural light looks ( regardless of the time of day ) utilizing just one light. I will have different lighting systems at the workshop so that you can make a REAL determination for what you want.
- You will be taught how to recognize light based on who you are as an individual. This is SOOO KEY!!! This is why I have such relevant longevity within this industry.
- Equipment sings when it is matches to your personality. Audrey will give you a NO BS review of what you should use based on YOU.
- Everyone wants a recognizable photographic style. Audrey will show exactly what she does, but you will leave with your OWN style because that is the point of the workshop!
- There will be absolutely no “paparazzi style” shooting! Everyone has orchestrated unlimited moments to have one on one with the models.
- The shooting time is about the participants. This isn’t a showcase of me! I show you what I do and will explain thoroughly, but I stop and work with each and every one of you as you’re capturing images because everyone is different. I will move each of you in different positions based on your personality. It is my job to figure that out!
- The goal is to give each participant the tools to create a CONFIDENT style with RECOGNIZING light within less than ideal situations.
- We will cover how to capture your OWN video during a photo session for your social media content! It can also be something that you sell if you decide to do that!!!!
THE RECAP VIDEO
About 2 weeks after the workshop you will be sent access to a video where I will chronologically go over the day that was captured at your particular workshop. I will go back over the lighting techniques and thought processes that I used to capture the images and how I edit those images. We will go over editing techniques based on the light you chose to capture via a full editing video that is yours to keep for a lifetime! You will not have to worry about taking notes!
Now I think I am pretty good at post processing! HA! But I honestly love doing it, and every workshop is different because the shooting conditions will always be different. The recap video will always highlight the reasons and why I actually love the post processing aspect.
Remember the bullet point where I spoke about a recognizable photographic style? Well the recap video highlights why all of that works together!!!
This workshop will be intimate and capped at 15 photographers. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
You do not need to own your own lighting equipment to participate in the workshop. Audrey will supply the lighting equipment. Just bring your camera and favorite lenses.
Images that you captured at the workshop can be used in your image portfolio or social media.
The workshop is catered towards professional photographers, and serious hobbyists. It doesn’t matter how advanced one is, nor how inexperienced one may be. Audrey’s techniques are completely unconventional, and every single person in attendance will learn more than they think that they will.
There will NOT be a waitlist. First come…first serve.
Your workshop seat is non-refundable. If you are not able to attend after you have secured your seat, then you are able to sell your seat.